Corn burning stoves?

I'm looking for a corn burning stove for my 20x40x 11 high shop, well insulated. Does anyone have suggestions? I live in corn country and grow corn.
Whatcha gonna do about the popcorn?
Regards, Lewis
--
"I cannot help but notice that there is no problem between us that cannot be
solved by your departure."

Fri, Sep 19, 2003, 6:47am (EDT-1) (JW) claims: I'm looking for a corn burning stove for my 20x40x 11 high shop, well insulated. Does anyone have suggestions? <snip>
Yep.
Try a search.
JOAT Always remember that you're unique, just like everyone else.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:09:48 -0400 (EDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT) wrote:

Hmm, I thought there were intelligent life forms in this newsgroup. Guess I'll try another. I already know about 5 different models, just wanted some info from someone who has used one.
Fri, Sep 19, 2003, 8:22pm (EDT-1) (JW) puts out: Hmm, I thought there were intelligent life forms in this newsgroup. Guess I'll try another. I already know about 5 different models, just wanted some info from someone who has used one.
You've got no cause for complaint. You never mentioned any of that. All you did was ask for suggestions. You got what you asked for.
Try adding some details next time.