Cordless drill/tool that doesn't lockup when trigger released?

Page 2 of 2
This site has good price for many products,it will really help you out. I have used it many time. http://www.thehardwarecity.com /
--
james187

Uhh... I hate to jump into this since I see that the OP is being cagey, and kinda rude.....
So I won't offer any suggestions other than to say, have any of you who answered bothered to click on the link he sometimes (I'm sure accidentally) left on a few of these posts... reproduced here for those that lost the original posts...
--
The first big front wheel rollerblades.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/2565924423 /

Dave August wrote:

That works two ways, as my plane _is_ blue on top.
Enjoy those jugs!

Awww... poor baby Dave.

What about your imaginary kill file friend, Dave?

Another good troll, Dave.

BZZZZT!!! That's not the project, Dave.

Another wrong conclusion Dave. I've been designing and building things long enough to have learned some patience. If I ever get a prototype that works, I'll probably put it on my pictures page.

Awww... poor baby Dave.