Cordless drill

I very seldom post hear. But I have a question, I'm about ready for a new cordless drill I was looking at the Hilti line of drills and was thinking about trying the SFH 151A. I did notice one comes with NiCD batteries and one with NiMH.

anyone have or used the Hilti cordless drills ? what is the dereference in the batteries? I know they also make a hammer drill combo I have a rotor hammer already. Any other suggestion for a drill . I have a old Makita 9.6 and a Dewalt 14.4 Like I say the Makita old the Dewalt is just overrated.

Reply to
Sacramento Dave

I don't use Hilti because I can't get local service since they closed the Ft. Worth branch and have only a Dallas store. They say that they will come out and do repairs, but the last joker they sent had on a white shirt and tie and tried to rebuild a nail gun while 4 of us in the shop watched. Springs and retainers flew out and and we stood back while this professional finally got it going. Maybe Hilti has changed, but I still don't do their products. I had rather be able to go to a service center and get parts or have it fixed. I live 80 miles from Hilti now.

Reply to
woodstuff