Confirmat Drill bit

Hello everyone,
I am updating my closet and using a prebound Formica on particle board. (Similar to melamine with a wood grain pattern) I was told the best thing to use for joining two pieces together is a Confirmat screw. Well I found the screws (which are stepped) but have been unable to find a Confirmat bit. I have tried Rockler, WoodCraft, and Lee Valley without success... Does anyone know where I can purchase a Confirmat drill bit?
Thanks, V

Hafele carries them. They're expensive.
V wrote:

The local Woodcraft had both sizes in stock. http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid 286
McFeelys has starter kits with screws, drill bit, and driver bit. http://www.mcfeelys.com/category.aspx?cat=confirmat-assembly&s_kwcid=confirmat |988023781
--John

http://www.mcfeelys.com/category.aspx?cat=confirmat-assembly&s_kwcid=confirmat |988023781
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I put up a couple of photos of the screw and bit at http://www.flickr.com/photos/39383723@N00/sets/72157605895859782 /. One is a close up of the step on the bit--it's small but it's there.
The bit in the photos is one that I got at Woodcraft, but looking closely at the markings on it I noticed that it's marked "McFeelys".
In any case, it seems to work fine.
--John

http://www.cabinetmart.com/drill-bits.html
The price is a bit steep though. $31 US

And they're fragile. The pro ones aren't much better, but some.
A solid tapered bit with a countersink, and some good Robbie screws will be much more convenient and cheaper. The confirmat system is the answer to the question nobody asked. I wouldn't bother.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Is that for one bit or for a set of three different sizes?
--John

One bit, but the steps look more pronounced than the Woodcraft bits. I've not seen one first hand.