Computer Furniture

I built a piece of computer furniture that I use a lot and have never seen anywhere else. I'd really appreciate any honest critical comments about whether its something other people would find useful or if its just another silly erection-preventer type gizmo. Please don't think this is a sleazy underhanded use of the news- group as a marketing test. If it's that good an idea, why would I share it with anybody? If there's anyone here who wants to make them and sell them, have at it! But I have my doubts about that, anyway. Its at

BUB 209

While the idea seems good it produces uneccesary stress on the notebook hinge when you change from paper to electronic. [...]

white background should be considered criminal offence!

Reply to
Juergen Hannappel

Mine came out as yellow letters on a pleasing blue background. Check your browser settings..

TinWoodsmn

Reply to
TinWoodsmn

As a Designer/Cabinet Maker for a good number of years I find what you designed as a very clever idea and I honestly believe that your market would be with College students, I have become used to watching my daughter work the computer with a textbook in her lap.

I also think that some computer programers would be interested, they sometimes work on more that one computer at a time and looking at printed material at the same time.

All in all a good idea, now go get rich. Good luck with it. George

Reply to
George M. Kazaka

[...]

It's not a matter of the browser, but of the page itself:

[...]

Here he sets the background to white, almost, because #white is an ivalid color name.

And now he sedts yellow letters in a fixed font size, which is also against all rules and completely unecessary.

[...]
Reply to
Juergen Hannappel

Take your gripes to alt.html.critique.

TinWoodsmn

Reply to
TinWoodsmn

Clever !

Thanks for the great idea

Fud

Reply to
Fuddzy

Although #white is incorrect, both my browsers Netscape and IE display it properly, with the blue background. What browser are you using

Reply to
Renewablelife