Combining Different Woods

I'm in the period of pre project obsession... Input welcome
My house has oak floors and painted trim. I'm contemplating replacing the windows and interior doors. This will give me the opportunity to go with a natural wood finish, but that would mean re-doing all the moldings and casings.
Since the floors are oak and the windows will be clear pine, the wood type will have cross over some place. I'm inclined to go with oak for all the doors, moldings and window casings. The pine and oak would abut on the windows. Or...
I could go with clear pine for the doors, moldings and window casings. The pine and oak would abut between molding and floor.
Is there any "standard practice" here? Anyone who's faced this decision care to comment?
Thanks!