colored glazing putty

I'm trying to figure out a way to create a black glazing putty to set the glass in a hutch I painted with black milk paint.
The only glazing putty I can find is the white DAP at Lowes/Home Depot. If I use it as-is it will stand out like a sore thumb.
Does anybody know of a place to get this in black?
Is there any way to tint the white putty and still have it function as glazing putty?
To reply directly to me, take out the underscore and the 3 numbers in my address.
Thanks, Rob
Rob wrote:

It is a mixture of whiting and linseed oil so I would think any of the universal colorants would work. Might not be able to get a black black though. Why not just paint it after it skins?

It used to be traditional to mix it with soot, scraped from the inside of a (cold) woodburning stove or flue, for use in setting stained glass into black lead cames. You could do it that way, or check with a stained glass window maker to see if black glazing putty is manufactured for that craft.