Clumsy? Nicknamed "Stumpy"

Do you have a "frequent flier" card at the ER? Maybe this article in The Register is about you... "Yanks floored by nail guns, computers and baseballs, Hospital emergency room shockers revealed online" http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01/18/neiss_database /
From the referred article, "Database: Injuries reported by emergency rooms
The Consumer Product Safety Commission's National Electronic Injury Surveillance System (NEISS) is a sample of 100 hospital emergency rooms in the United States and its territories."
http://www.sun-sentinel2.com/features/ftlaudNEISS/ftlaudNEISS08_list.php
(names withheld from list to avoid endless taunting...)
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 19, 2:35 am, "&amp;amp;amp;#39;lektric dan"

Search for "eye" and "bb gun" returns no records. So much for that old UL.

Add pictures here
✖

I want to see the 215 Year Old Female... typical database nonsense. Much like the time I gave birth to live twins... at least that is what was in the insurance company database. ;~)
Add pictures here
✖