Closing shop -- prices?

After 37 years in the same location, my wife and I are thinking of selling the house and moving to a condo -- with no room there for a wood shop. Therefore, I am looking to sell my equipment locally here in the Detroit area. (cast iron is too heavy / expensive to ship).
I would like to get the group's thoughts on what prices I should ask for the equipment listed below. I hope this is the proper venue and that no one will start a flame war over my asking. If so, I apologize in advance...and give me a brief notice so I have time to put on my flame-proof asbestos suit. :-)
All equipment listed was purchased *new* by me in the mid 1980s and has been in my basement shop since then. It has not been used for at least the last 20 years; also, it all has been lightly used, is in near new cosmetic and 100% operational condition and have all the original owner's manuals.
1) Rockwell Model RC-33 13 inch thickness planer, 220 volt single phase. Included is an HTC mobile base.
2) Rockwell 10 inch contractors saw, 120 volt. Includes the following:
    a) Excalibur T-slot precision saw fence (with manual)
    b) HTC mobile base
    c) The two sheet metal extension wings have been replaced with Delta Unisaw cast iron extension wings.
3) Rockwell 46-111 Wood Lathe, e/w 2-speed motor (plus speed changes via multi-step pulleys), indexing head, regular and ball bearing dead center, knockout bar, 2 tool rests, etc.
4) Ten (10) various Sorby turning tools, mint condition.
5) Rockwell 14 inch Wood Cutting Band Saw. Includes work light, fence, a dozen or so various width blades and retractable caster set.
6) Mark 5 Shopsmith with miscellaneous small accessories.
7) Joint-Matic machine made by Strong Tool Design. Used for making a lot of exotic and very accurate wood joints using your router. Includes the optional stand.
8) AMT 6 inch jointer -- an exact clone of the Delta jointer
That's pretty much all the big pieces.
Again, I would appreciate your input as to what I should ask for these pieces.
Thanks in advance, Carter
If it were me, I would get all the model numbers and do a search on Ebay, Craigslist and a general Google search. See what others are asking, if that item is still being sold. Otherwise, take a similar model and compare it but you'd still need to ask much less depending on age.
Though, I think you should sell the Sorby set for $50 and guess what, I'll buy them because I'm in the Detroit area ; )
Seriously, it may be much work, but it'll help you get a fair asking price. Once you figure out the asking price of the turning tools, please do let me know. I am interested.

new stuff is junked.
You don't need to discount it much for "age" if the condition is as it is described.
On 2/2/2016 9:25 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

When/if parts are difficult to find for an outdated machine, it'll be difficult to sell at a price close to retail.

industrials. The rest of the machines are pretty well bomb-proof
On 2/2/2016 9:25 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Yes, the condition of all the stuff is as described and probably better. After building the shop, work and a growing family took up most of my available time and I am embarrassed to say that my total output was only 15 or 20 small projects.
Here is a good example of searching Google. I found this question within a woodworking forum where someone is asking about the price of a used RC33, though, they state Delta. The question was posted in 2010 and at that time it was noted of the product availability was from 1984 to 1987. Someone chimed in stating a good price at $350. Now consider the condition and age of yours and it may be a good starting point.
Remember, if you ask higher and no bites, you can always lower the price, but you can't ask lower then raise it.
On Tue, 2 Feb 2016 18:44:26 -0500

get a big cup of coffee and look at ebay and craigslist
for craigslist i have found the pacific north west and east coast have a lot of tools for sale and a fair amount in texas
start in the big cities when you search craigslist
like the other poster said age in this case is more an asset than a liability
sorby tools will get top dollar
also start with prices high and then go low
and furthermore you can sell on ebay just select the "local pickup only" option
selling on craigslist can work just be ready for the crazy people

On 2/2/2016 10:58 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

A good tip. I have looked at the Detroit Craigslist, but did not see too much. It might work to try other cities.
However, my original hope was that by posting here, people might have some ball park ideas off the top of their heads.

Also a good idea. I am an eBay user but overlooked the local pickup choice -- but I still would like a ballpark price so I know what a fair price would be to start at and to possibly find a reserve price (not crazy about reserves but like shooting myself in the foot even less).

Yes, a very astute observation! Been there, done that. :-)
On Wed, 3 Feb 2016 11:49:04 -0500

ball park is a tough one it is so dependant on you and what you want to get
i know someone that sold an entire life time of tools and equipment for a really good price to some young enthusiastic guys and they took it all in a couple of days
so there is that side to think about too

with ebay you weed out the people that will waste your time on craigslist and you get the money up front
you can also do another option where you list some local freight companies in your listing
then the buyer arranges all the freight including moving the equipment and crating it and then of course trucking it
depends on the local area and what you want to get
how low will you go

reserves are good idea but looking around and finding a reasonable price saves from doing a reserve
most buyer do not like reserves

i look at craigslist and buy or get free stuff once in a while but no longer post stuff there
On Wed, 3 Feb 2016 09:21:08 -0800, Electric Comet

I know a guy did the same with his metalworking tools - a full machine shop. The "young enthusiastic guys" turned around and tripled their money within a week. Pissed the old guy off something awfull!
They talked the talk - were really excited to get the good equipment so they could do this and that ----- but had absolutely no intent of ever using any of it themselves.