Clearing out workshop in Palo Alto, CA

I have a small workshop in Palo Alto, California but I now live in New Zealand.

I am interested in selling everything left in the workshop but I would like one person to take all of the woodworking tools and supplies.

From memory, here is what is in the workshop:

Sears radial arm saw, (circa 1973, back when they were good saws), on a home-made mobile base which incorporates some storage shelves.

Makita 10" miter saw (non-sliding, non-compound), probably with Freud blade.

Ryobi jointer.

Grizzly 12" planer.

Bosch 3.5HP? plunge router.

Sears shop vacuum (no hoses, but works fine).

Small stock of lumber: Pine, Birch, Maple, Walnut, etc. Plywood (some Baltic Birch), Masonite.

Nails, square drive screws, other hardware.

Probably lots of other stuff as well.

If you are seriously interested, I can arrange for you to have a look and make an offer.

What I would like now is expressions of interest in taking it all. Please reply by email: spitz at docrec dot com

Cheers,

Larry

Reply to
Larry Spitz

Hi Larry, my name is John. I am just getting started and would be interested. Please e-mail me. John

Reply to
jaw1970