Clamps storage:

Hey, aren't you kinda young to be driving that truck? And where do you hide the sawdust? Do you wax everything after cleanup?
No kidding ...I'd like the space, but my wife insists on us keeping our cars in the garage. I'll keep my clamps clamped to the roughly 1x2 secured to the wall.
Thanks for all the replies to my clamp question. There were an amazing

Rey

which allow you to move the shop-built racks around as you add to the collection. I followed up on the design with a tip to put the panel on a hinged frame so you can store more (less used) clamps on the other side. Works great when you have all the clamps in one place--easy to find a clamp and put them away.
What is the ShopNotes issue number?
John

ShopNotes Volume 4 Issue 19, Modular Clamp Storage. I used three door hinges and attached the frame to a 2x6 frame bolted to the wall. I added a wheel on the frame for additional support. The downside of this system is that it is stationary and should be mounted near your primary assembly/workbench.

Thanks
John

I put up some shelf brackets (screwed to wall studs) in the garage for clamp storage. Align several in a row for horizontal pipe clamps. Single brackets can be used for short pipes, c clamps, and everything else. The best part is it's really cheap and quick and saves floor space.

I've got a ladder to store too.
So I hang the ladder up along the inside of the windows, then I can hang clamps off the rails too.
I created a clamp store on a rolling platform, about 2foot square at the base. Supports quite a lot of clamps, with the advantage that I can roll it away when its not needed. I didn't want to use up wall space, so it works well. Can post a picture if anyone is interested.