Chippendale fret pattern

I'm looking for simple scroll saw pattern for a fret work corner bracket, the type you would put in the corner between the leg and apron of a chippendale writing desk. My online searches are just bringing up lots of very complicated scroll saw patterns of every type.
Anyone know where to find what I'm looking for or do I have to make it myself?
On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:17:59 -0500, Frank Boettcher

Chippendale's own "Director" is available in cheap reprint from Dover books.
Or else buy an old catalogue from a furniture sale at a good auction house (S/H bookshop). There's often suitable design inspiration to be had from those, and the photography is beautiful quality.