Chicago WWing show

Greetings all, Just got back from the show and I heard some bad news. Starting this year, it will only come around once a year. :-(( Even though the show prices at recent shows haven't been as good as they used to be, it was still nice to see some of our toys live and in person before dropping the cash to buy them. I did get a set of Fisch forstner bits (Austrian made) and a DW 735. A lot of the forstners were Chinese made and just looked like pieces of s**t. At least the Fisch that I got looked like they are of decent quality. I was really looking for a Bosch SCMS (3915), but they didn't have any at the show. I guess I'll go with Amazon, they have a deal with a $30 credit on a Bosch purchase of $199 or more. (Not affiliated with Amazon, never been to the Amazon, etc.....) Also got a Dial-a-Dado, since a Super dado was $189, the dial model was only $50 more. Seems like a decent deal. Anyone get any good deals there? Mark

Reply to
Mark