CHEST

http://www.homeenvy.com/db/3/63.html
I know this has been posted before. You guys are gonna have to supply your own undersear.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax

I'm not searing any.
Wed, Dec 28, 2005, 10:49pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net (DaveHinz) doth lament: I'm not searing any.
Apparently word of your reputation proceeded you, and they hid it. Hehehe
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax
J T wrote:

Well, if I find any co-eds with a chest like that you can bet I won't say one word. Not one. To anyone.
er
--
email not valid