Cheap Record Tools

There is an eBay vendor who has apparently bought the closeout stock of the Record Company. They are selling Record clamps and Record mechanics' vises (not the wood vises) at low prices. Be sure and factor in their shipping charges into the total price, as they tend to be high. I have no connection other than buying a vise and some clamps.

Sample price: 5 30" Speed Bar Steel F Clamps for $9.95 + $11.95 shipping.

Reply to
Hank Gillette

I bought two wooden shoulder planes from them at around $2 each, $9 shipping each but they took an actual WHOLE 17 days before dropping them off for postage! They had bought out the remainder stock from Nooitgedagt tool company in Holland.

Alex

Reply to
AAvK