Cheap Door Skins in San Antonio..

Just went to the Habitat For Humanity store in San Antonio. CHEAP door skins that could be used for a veneer or other projects. $1 for 24" $2 for 28-32 and $3 for 36" I believe I got the widths and prices correct....
Anyone know of other uses???
Elmar wrote:

1. Bottoms for smallish drawers
2. Glue together for thicker panels
3. Backs for cabinets etc.
4. Panel a wall either flush panel or stick with solid wood.
--
dadiOH

I have made a lot of book cases with the door skins as backs for them. I usually finish them with clear watco.