Chasing Mosquitos out of the garage (shop)

Page 3 of 3

Sounds perfectly lovely.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

Up here, in Kanuckistan, I was riding a horse one day and a mosquito bit the horse in the ass. By the time the mosquito was done sucking the horse's blood, my feet were dragging on the ground.
If their bite don't get you, a slap from one their wings will.
Up here, they suggest that you don't build a dock for your boat, because the mosquitos will use it as a landing strip.

A bat?
Up here we use a 20 gauge. 410 for the babies...
--
Life is nature's way of keeping meat fresh. -- Dr. Who

I can send you up a Florida salt water mosquito... literally an inch plus long... and HUNGRY. Tom

F-16's are dispatched when one flys over Crawford, Texas.
<<I think bats are quite a bit more effective.>>
How many swings does it take to wipe out each mosquito? <g>
Lee

Lee Gordon

Think of the aerobic workout!
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

I've had good luck burning one of the "Off" brand lanterns with repellant. Of course you have to keep in mind there is now an open flame in the shop. I can put it right by the door and it makes a good barrier.
No Spam wrote:

Hey! I LIKE mosquitos.     NeedleDick (the bug fuc*er)
[Always a high class guy...]

LMAO... Haven't heard that expression since my Navy days. Mahalo Tom
dynamite!

I only saw one reply that refered to products such as shown in the link I'm including. I installed one this summer in my 24'x24' garage and I'm skeeter free until about 10pm and then I close the main door.
I use a single Konk BTV dispenser in the garage and it seem to work just fine. I have no connection with this company but I do know that the products are quite common further north in Canada and on farms throughout Canada.
Regards
Chris
http://www.airguardcontrol.com/index7.htm
bob wrote:

Nah. Napalm is a better bet.

I'm one step below that, I use a butane fogger, everything goes belly up. RM~
Rob Mills wrote:

I use this one: http://www.pestproducts.com/burgess.htm#propane
Works good and as long as the wind stays calm will protect you for a good while.