Charlie Self

Page 1 of 2
Hi All, We returned home this morning to find numerous emails in our personal box about charlie self. I have no idea who did this and why. Number one, he has done nothing to sue for. Number 2 he has nothing, period. You fools(and fools you are) think what you wish. It was not our doing. The nut always falls close to the tree.

Well, let's just see, shall we?
The original post came from
Look around, Cody... How close *is* the tree you fell from?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------010201020208040708050304 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Believe what you will, white boy. It did not come from here.
Dave Balderstone wrote:

--------------010201020208040708050304 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
The original post came from
--------------010201020208040708050304--
ROFL!
Then it came from someone using the same internet provider and newsreader that you do.
Maybe it was your mum?
Dave Balderstone wrote:

alter ego?
leggo my ego?
Eugene wrote:

You misspelled "sockpuppet".
HTH.
Chuck Vance
There are very stiff Federal laws regarding cyberstalking now. It may be very enlighting to do an advanced google search for postings by this author. If this is a pattern of behaviour it may be a matter for some agency. Does anybody know how to do this? I would hate to see Charlie or anybody else hounded over the internet. There may be a cause for a serious complaint.
Dave Balderstone wrote:

Who's driving? I'll climb in the truck for the ride! Let's go beat on his door!

cat?

Nice try, Cody. All the headers match.
I just finished reading "Witness", by Whittaker Chambers. You remind me of a portion of Alger Hiss' testimony, when questioned by the grand jury about how copies of classified State Department documents came to be made on his typewriter. His response: "I am amazed. And until the day I die, I shall wonder how Whittaker Chambers got into my house to use my typewriter."

Then I'm sure you'll be calling your ISP to find out who was using that particular IP address at that particular time. They have logs of all of that, of course, and I'm sure that since it wasn't you you'll be interested in finding out who seems to be impersonating you. I must say, they seem to be doing a pretty good job of spoofing that they are in fact you - same microbuild of browser and everything.
...that or there's a different explaination...
For Pete's sake Hart. Just disappear!
This has been entertaining but it is already old.

By the Way - There are some out here who consider that comment to be VERY OFFENSIVE!!!
MORE than merely some!

I find this entire thread, and its companion thread, offensive. No, perhaps "childish" is more appropriate.
Bill.

It certainly isnt woodworking
Hey,Charlie, what the f*** is going on here. This is crazy, I guess its your 15 minutes of fame......
mutt

biggmutt asks:

One the whole, I'd rather be in Philadelphia. To paraphrase, slightly, W. C. Fields.
Charlie Self "I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he excites among his opponents." Sir Winston Churchill
..........Just a lurker/builder but since you are paraphrasing WC....I thought I would add my favorite.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite,
and furthermore always carry a small snake.
- W.C. Fields
Ray RWC NJ

C.
he