Charlie Self

Page 1 of 3

Charlie emailed me to say that he is just back from 10 days in the hospital. If you are so moved, add a get well to this thread and I'll point him to it.
--
Bob
"Outside your camp you shall have a place set aside to be used as a

Missed ya, Charlie, ya old coot <g>. Glad to hear you're out of the hospital, even though I didn't know you were in. Guess that explains why we hadn't heard from you for a while. Hope all is well now.

I'm sorry to hear Charlie was in the hospital, but I sure hope "they" fixed whatever exactly was wrong. He's a "mensch".
Veel beterschap!!! (just read you were in Belgium, so you must know some Dutch!)
--
Best regards
Han
Bob Schmall wrote:

Hi Charlie,
    I've been wondering where you've been for the last few days. I hope you're feeling better and look forward to seeing you on the "wreck".
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
Bob Schmall wrote:

Jeez Charlie, stay out of them damn hospitals. They're all in cahoots with the undertakers. Hope you kept your hand on your wallet. Get well soon and stay that way.
BTW enjoyed your article on the new Griz jointer. Still not sure what the difference is between that and the G0500 with the spiral cutter.     Blessings,     jo4hn

don't stay there too long charlie. they's sick people there !
skeez
Some people will do just about anything to get out of writing a tool review......;-)
May your recovery be a short one,
Bob S.

Thanks for the heads up on Charlie, Bob...
Charlie.. enough of the sick shit, we need you here.. the group has gone sharply downhill in the last week or so, and now we know it was because you were away..
If you MUST go back in again in the future, insist that your HMO provides a notebook and wireless broadband connection...
Hope you're feelin' better and they fixed what ails ya, Charlie..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ A wheelbarrow! Why didn't you say we had a wheelbarrow; you should have included that in our list of assets! Westley -- Princess Bride +------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Howdy Charlie,
Hope you're doing better, that the nurses were worth looking at, and that you felt good enough to look.
Karl ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/25/05

Do hospitals really have a head nurse?
Barry
Swingman wrote:

that
Man, you wouldn't believe the percentage of male nurses at VA hospitals now!
A couple of really nice looking wimmin types, though, and the nursing itself was superb.
Another reminder of why I hate IVs, morphine and potassium (morphine turns everything purple edged and the IV burns; potassium burns like crazy if the doc demands a fast drip). I'm none to fond of nose to stomach tubing and Foley catheters.
Over now, except I'll be weak for a week. A bowel blockage because of twisted bowel syndrome.
<snip>

Great to hear you'll be your old "Self" soon again!
--
Best regards
Han

Good to hear you're still kicking!
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
Charlie Self wrote:

Good to hear all's well, Charlie. Hang in there, buddy. Cheers Nuno Souto in sunny Sydney, Australia
On 1 May 2005 02:28:57 -0700, the inscrutable "Charlie Self"

Gee, we didn't know you were wired that way, fella. ;) <ww,nn,snm>

Joys!
Ah, so we can finally no longer say "Charlie's full of it!", can't we? Very good. And I sure hope you have a better respect for "roughage" now, sir.
Congrats on surviving the blockage and the VA Horsepitol. Welcome back!
---------------------------------------------------------------- "Let's sing praise to Aphrodite || www.diversify.com She may seem a little flighty, || Full Service Websites but she wears a green gauze nighty, || PHP Applications And she's good enough for me." || SQL Database Development
Charlie Self wrote:

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Sorry about the bowel twistage, that can be REAL nasty. I trust you came out with all the parts you went in with.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

Not always the best thing to come out with everything. For years and years, my father's ulcer had him living on baby food and warm milk. During one of his many operations, they removed part of his stomach and part of his bowel. After that, he could eat anything he wanted and as much as he wanted without any pain or worry about putting on weight. I was glad that before he want, he got to indulge in many of the culinary pleasure of life.

Good to see you back and on the mend - take it easy now and don't over do - you don't want to get pooped out...
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company