Chainsaw for cutting your own lumber

This is an MPG file. If you do any lumber cutting, you'll enjoy it.
http://snipurl.com/ultimatechainsaw
-- Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
Thats WAY to funny.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I've seen those guys on a couple of lumberjack shows, but that's the first time I've seen that particular video.
Of course, their technique involved barely holding it up, then falling against the log. I'd like to see them start on the ground, then complete the three cuts needed for competition. ;-)
Kevin
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Am I the only one who cringed to see neither of those idjits were wearing safety glasses?