CD storage cabinet

Does any one know where I can buy plastic runners for the cd cases

Try Rockler:
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/search_results.cfm?filter %20holder&objectgroup_id47
John

Rockler has them
On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:19:51 -0000, "arthur norman"

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 17:19:51 -0000, "arthur norman"

Yes. Wouldn't use them though. CD cases aren't very standard, the runners are annoying to use, and they waste an appreciable proportion of space.
I find that shelves no more than about 9" wide, with the CDs vertical, is a reasonable compromise for racking them.
-- Do whales have krillfiles ?