Cassette Tape Inserts

I want to make some cassette tape racks and am looking for the inserts to hold the cassettes. I have found inserts for CD's, DVD's and VHS tapes. I looked in the Woodworkers Catalog and they only have the previously mentioned. Does anyone know of any other resources that would carry this item.
Thanks Terry
Add pictures here
✖
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&User_ID 604760&skuR31&search_handleÚDBDCDCDADADDDGDFGEGGGDDEGGDCDACNDGDADHDDCNDEDJDFGFCNGBGDDIGDCNGDDGDADEDADCGDDDDEDAGGDBDADADADBDADADADADIGDGBHDHDGFHEHEGFDADADADEDADADADADADADADBDBDADADADBDADADADDDAEDGFGMGFGCHCGPHDEEGFGGGBHFGMHEFAGFHCHDGPGOGBGMGJHKGBHEGJGPGODADADADADADADADBDADADADADA . This is adjustable to include cassettes.
Preston

Add pictures here
✖

Lee Valley (said the broken record)...
<http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?SID=&ccurrency=1&page@103& category=3,40894,41369>
djb
--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?

Add pictures here
✖
Thanks Dave that is exactly what I want.
Terry

Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:46:09 -0500, "Terry Kemmerer"

www.antiquehardware.com , perhaps? ;)
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.asp?page@102&category=3,40894,41369 audio rails $2.45/pr in 5+ qtys.
--
Impeach 'em ALL!