Carter vs. Laguna Guides...

We've got an LT-18 that needs new guides, and I was wondering if anyone had any strong opinions about either the Carter or the new(ish) Laguna system. The primary use for this machine is resawing for bookmatched panels, but it gets pretty heavy all-around use when a smaller blade is on it.
WRT to the Carter system, anyone here have the company url handy? I'm sort of looking for a chart that lists exactly what I need to get for this specific machine.
Thanks, JP
Jay Pique wrote:

I've got the LT16SEC which came with the big bearings euro guides.replaced with the LT ceramic guides. The blade guides stick out about 1/2" inch on either side of the blade guard, about a half inch less than the older euro guides. The side support blocks are about 1/2" front to back and you have about an inch of guide blocks from front to rear for wider blades.
Posted pics of these guides in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
I like these guides. With a good shop made fence resawing isn't all that difficult. Here's a little about that - with the last pictures showing some results.
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/Resawing1.html
charlie b