Can I use the Danish oil?

I left some Watco Danish oil and wipe -on poly in the garage over the winter. Got pretty cold. Is this still useable? Will the poly still work? Hate to throw it away, but if it's no good, it's no good.

TIA Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy

Yes , it will be fine to use.

Ken

Reply to
Ken

Jimmy wrote,on my timestamp of 15/05/2008 10:40 PM:

Cold temp should not make a lot of difference to this type of product. If they were not completely sealed, that might have more impact though...

Reply to
Noons