calling all caul users

And a really good salesman will sell you a curved caul. Most any 2x4 has some curve to it, a flat one is rare.

Reply to
Leon

I call flat-n-straight 2x4s "pre-warped." If it's not curved at the store, it will be by the time you get it home. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

if you give anyone on the internet authority you are in trouble

Reply to
Electric Comet

More trolling on your part.

I gave you no authority...twice. It is you that thinks you can just redefine an object simply because you *claim* you have no need for it.

Moving on...

Reply to
DerbyDad03

It depends on whether it is a person to person caul, or what party line you are on. Whether you are cauling on a walkie talkie, or tin can and string.

My personal preference is on one of those jail cell thingies with a camera. You should've seen the look on Aunt Edna's face when I cauled her from my shower to her's!

Priceless.

Reply to
OFWW