CAD for simple 3-D metal & wood projects?

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 10:51:14 -0600, Leon

With all the instructions you've given me, I'd have to use your back face frames method a few times before I became comfortable with it. But, thanks for the detail, I can see a lot of advantages to it.

Yes, I got it and tried to reply, but it bounced back like all the others. Obviously, there's a problem in my system that I need to rectify. Let me find it and fix it and then I'll email you.

Reply to
none

Let me look a little deeper and make sure Yahoo has not put you on my spam list.

Reply to
Leon

What I meant to say check my mail bouncer. I don't see you there.

Reply to
Leon