butternut?

hi...
i'm looking for 1/2 inch butternut in the new york area. any suggestions?
Not sure if they have butternut, but ML Condon Lumber Co. in White Plains carries several hundred different kinds of both native and imported lumber. They may carry butternut. If not, I'm sure that they'll be able to tell you who does.
Their phone number is 914-946-4111. I didn't find a website for them.
--
Charley

All outgoing e-mail is scanned for
Ah10201 wrote:

You should get together with this guy:
Gary W. Cooper wrote: > I milled some butternut lumber 1 1/8" thick x various widths and lengths > will sell very reasonable > Cheers, Gary (613) 821-2732
It looks like he's in Ontario, based on his area code.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Ah10201) wrote:

City or state?
I'm in Eastern Canada, but I've ordered butternut in the past from Advantage Lumber in Buffalo, NY. They ship long boards by truck or small bundles (lengths under 6 feet) by UPS.
http://advantagelumber.com /
1/2 inch butternut is $3.25 per **square** foot, minimum order is $100
--
Regards,

Benoit Evans
West Penn Hardwoods in Olean NY. I've been there and they have pallets of #2 Butternut. Stunning stuff. Don't know prices or quantities, but I can vouch for their excellent service. Check on the Web.
Philip