Burbank, CA To Long Beach, CA

Page 2 of 2

It is amazing how much publicity this has gotten on a world-wide basis. "Carmageddon" has, at one time or another, held top-line coverage on many of the web news pages (CNN, MSNBC, etc). It has, at times, overshadowed the Budget crisis, war, and other stories that are of national or world concern. I can assure you that MOST people in the US could not POSSIBLY care less about a LA area traffic problem. Seems like any inconvenience in southern CA or NY gets top bill.
The rest of the nation just copes!
RonB
On 7/17/2011 8:49 AM, RonB wrote:

No kidding ... even Casey Anthony is starting to feel ignored.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

No Kidding! She should have never been the subject of a national news story.
The only good thing that came from that trial is that Nancy Grace ended up with ear-to-ear egg on her face. She started the trial before there was even a body.
RonB

.....and as I mentioned before, nancy grace was the reason that Anthony got decent legal help, and the DA overreached in the charges.