bunk bed plans

Got a request from the daughter for a bunk bed like the one in the pictures. Any suggestions would be helpful.
http://www.morebunkbeds.com/Common/Product/ImageGallery.aspx?ID 4058
Norvin wrote:

Looks pretty straighforward. Looks like it's put together with Bed Bolts http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page .

Okay. Build one like the picture.
Try this link. Can be built as bunks or a loft. My older son and I discussed this last week. He wants to build one for his two boys. This is Woodsmith 166.
http://www.woodsmith.com/plans/loft-bed /
HTH. Regards, Roy

Something like this is what we had bought (don't remember where) for our daughter when she went off to college 20 years ago. It was easily dis- and reassembled, made of mainly 2x4's and moved almost every year.
--
Best regards
Han
Got a request from the daughter for a bunk bed like the one in the pictures. Any suggestions would be helpful.
http://www.morebunkbeds.com/Common/Product/ImageGallery.aspx?ID 4058

One point from my experience is that you'll regret making the ladder purely vertical...give it slope, it will make climbing the ladder so much easier for the kid (or you).