Bullseye Spraycan Shellac

Anyone have any experience with this product? And why doesn't it have an exparation date?
brian_j snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Yes, found this recently at the orange borg, no less. Used it where I wold normally use seal coat, but preferred to spray rather than brush. Worked well. Dewaxed.
Expiration date? Guess they used the same chemical magic they use on seal coat. While every reference I have seen talks about a limited shelf life for shellac once mixed, and doesn't make exceptions for dewaxed, I haven't heard of anyone reporting sealcoat going bad. I'd still test an old can of seal coat or this spray before using it on a project.

Wax interferes with the spray nozzle so Zinsser dewaxes shellac. Intro of Seal Coat shouted THREE YEAR shelf life. I mix from flakes and expect about 6 months useful life.

brian_j snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Sure.
No exposure to air?