building a door

Can anyone recommend a website where I would find information and/or designs for exterior doors.

I am thinking of making a front door for my house.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Reply to
M2S3

I finished a 36 x 80 Oak Entry Door with sidelights a few weeks ago - quite a bit of work, but well worth the effort. It's one of the few projects I get to look at several times a day!

Two books I got thorugh Amazon were "Doormaking A it Yourself Guide" by John Birchard and "Handcrafted Doors and Windows" by Amy Zaffarono Rowland

The first gives lots pf practical advice, as well as designs for several types of doors, while the second has some unique ideas for artistics styling.

Good luck!

Ron

Reply to
Rkola