BS miter fence

The Rockwell 14" I inherited came with a miter fence that hangs on a screw in the cabinet and hasn't been used by me. Fits 3/4" X 5/16" slot. Has hand clamp. Can't imagine how it would work with lead angles but that's my problem. If interested snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net Not interested in selling merely finding a home for it with postage paid.

Reply to
Bob Bowles

If it's the original miter gauge and part of the saw, hang on to it...

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Got a tablesaw? How about a router table with groove, or a sanding station? You have Rockwell's standard gage, so keep it, use it, and appreciate the hold-down, which will work fine in cutting thin stock where the blade is well controlled. I use the miter gage from my tablesaw on my bandsaw a lot.

Reply to
George