BS miter fence

The Rockwell 14" I inherited came with a miter fence that hangs on a screw in the cabinet and hasn't been used by me. Fits 3/4" X 5/16" slot. Has hand clamp. Can't imagine how it would work with lead angles but that's my problem. If interested snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net Not interested in selling merely finding a home for it with postage paid.
If it's the original miter gauge and part of the saw, hang on to it...
Rob
Not

Got a tablesaw? How about a router table with groove, or a sanding station? You have Rockwell's standard gage, so keep it, use it, and appreciate the hold-down, which will work fine in cutting thin stock where the blade is well controlled. I use the miter gage from my tablesaw on my bandsaw a lot.
Not