Brian Boggs Spokeshaves

I have just watched the Brian Boggs video clip, "Using Your Souped-Up Spokeshave" on the Fine Woodworking site.
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/pages/wvt050.asp
He shows a range of spokeshaves for flat and round work. It would seem that Lie-Nielsen make a flat Spokeshave to his specification.
http://www.lie-nielsen.com/tool.html?id=BOGGS-C&cart 5884174539009
Are the round versions available from anywhere?
Thanks, Roy
Veritas shave is incredible in either flat or curve conformation.
<http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageD834&category=1,41182&ccurrenc y=2&SID=>
The concave types are available - I even own one (Kunz) - but flexing a thin scraper does final rounding at my house. Tried a scratch stock arrangement, but it didn't do as well.
If you want plain, try Woodworker's Supply for the Kunz. If you want fancy, Garrett Wade.

http://www.woodcraft.com/Woodcraft/product_family.asp?family%5FidV2&gift lse&mscssid6BCCCDBE4D46C2804D6E81D26B7232
http://www.garrettwade.com/jump.jsp?lGen tail&itemID1064&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=0&iSubCat=0&iProductID1064
And, of course many other places.
Having used them, I prefer to use the low-angle types with my bodger's bench, finishing, as I said, with a flexed scraper.

RzB wrote:

Next time try right clicking on the image and doing a "save as". Works great for me.
Scott
up later, the damage remains.
Scott - the image was a plug in Quick time video file. Right click is ignored. Also strange things seem to happen when you try to use PrintScreen to capture the window onto the clip board. When you subsequently paste into Photoshop, or whatever, you end up with a black hole where the image should be. And I literally mean a black hole.... The image is black unless you move it over the image that you were trying to capture. Then the correct image shines through... However it's not known to Photoshop.... Fascinating.. Thanks anyway... Roy

You could try asking him yourself. www.brianboggschairs.com mailto: snipped-for-privacy@brianboggschairs.com

If you look more closely at the lie-nielson link, you'll see that you can order either flat or curved.
Cheers, Eric

Eric, Thanks for the response... Yes I understand that there are flat and curved in the Lie-Nielsen range. I was actually interested in the versions that have rounded blades. George, above - pointed me to
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E16422E55
Like these...
I would imagine that Lie-Nielsen are working on the round versions given that they have already done the straight versions.
Thanks, Roy