brazilian redwood for $2.00 BF?

Is this a good price? My local distressed item warehouse has a bunch of it in 1x6 and 2x4 in 8 to 14 foot lengths. I've never heard of this stuff, but a google search says it is very resistant to rot. Should I load up?
Bob
Nope. Where is this place at? I'm going to have to stop by there and load it all up and take it to the Brazilian Consulate!
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
You'd better go get it before somebody else does. If you send me the address I can tell you the best way to get there.
bob wrote:

--
To reply, change the chemical designation to its common name.

If it's in decent shape buy every piece they have. TODAY.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"bob" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Got my neighbor's trailer hooked up. Goin' down now to buy it all....

bob wrote:

Ugh. Why are these deals always "somewhere else"?? I tell ya it's a conspiracy! :-)
Mark
[...]

Not always. Sometimes they were last week.
Excellent! Glad to see you took my advice, the customary 25% consultation fee applies if you could be so kind as to send it to me here in WA. Thanks!!
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"bob" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 17:26:02 GMT, "Larry C in Auburn, WA"

I wouldn't mind you paying me 25% plus 5% if you can tell me where to buy brazilian redwood for $2.00 BF :-)
Same place Bob found if you can beat him there! Send my share it to Washington STATE, not D.C. <G>
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA