Brass/Silver corner thingies/do hickies - Where to find? (UK)

Firstly a google search is useless as I have no idea what they are called. So I shall describe the project and you can fathom it out.
I'm making a ring binder out of cherry. This will work by using brass piano hinges the neccesary points. Brass trim along the exposed edges (as i'm using cherry vennered Ply). But instead of just mitring the brass channel to meet at the corners I was thinking about those thingies/do hickies that cover corners. I've seen them for cabinets but they have three side for mounting and I only have the two. I hope i'm making sense. I was aiming for either 1/8 or 1/4inch thick but i think 1/4 will be too thick.
Thanks for any help
TR

Screwfix (common stuff, but cheap)
Isaac Lord (Huge range, if people ever install them in kitchens)
Relics in Witney (weird and antique)
Would these be the same brass corners that are on high end photo albums (like wedding albums)? Might try a photo supply or scrapbooking store.
Chuck
TrailRat wrote:

I think they are called either hyperfrillamadisms or brass corners. A search on the latter on the Rockler home page yeilds the following: http://www.rockler.com/search_results.cfm?filter=brass+corner&submit.x=8&submit.y
Have fun.     mahalo,     jo4hn
TrailRat wrote:

Lee Valley -- small box hardware. http://leevalley.com
--