Box inlayed with Rose

Page 2 of 2

Eezackly. Sounds like it already got to ya. It also was a very entertaining read, but my eyes nearly stuck in the back of my head from all the rolling they did. I was surprised he would use such a similar story hook in the two books- Some guy dies in an interesting way, Langdon gets called to the crime scene in the middle of the night, a hot young female relative shows up to help solve the crime, mayhem and car chases ensue...
But hey, both of them kept me turning the pages.