Bostitch 1850-bn and compressor

I recently purchased this brad nailer and compressor, which included four fittings. I can't seem to get any of them to work with the nailer. Anyone have this tool? Any help would be appreciated!
-------------------------------------
Fittings ? - air types - might have to pull the slide or Not pull the slide. At high pressure you are opening the valve and have to push back the pressure as well as a spring.
Let us know what fittings - some are trigger parts and nose parts and such.
Martin
On 4/4/2011 7:20 PM, anita wrote:

On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 00:20:02 +0000, anitabloom_at_verizon_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (anita) wrote:

There are two main styles of fittings, industrial M style, most widely used) and automotive T style, not widely used today.
http://goo.gl/IXcYT automotive
http://goo.gl/oFuZ6 industrial
When I retired my wrenches, I had to refit to M style all around.
-- Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in order to find peace and order in his inner sanctuary. -- Peter Minard

Look at this page and this site, quality parts. Might help you figure out what you need.
https://www.miltonindustries.com/uploads/Page_36_Milton_Catalog.pdf