bosch table saw

I just bought a bosch 4000 table saw. I am having a big time problem trying to set the splitter on it. It keeps on getting stuck on the wood when I rip. I have tried adjusting over and back and over and back etc. but it still hangs up. I think I have followed the instructions that came with it. Any help from anyone? Patt

Reply to
Patt

It should be aligned and parallel with the fence side of the blade. You may need to add some shims to get it to sit properly. Not familiar with how that would be done on the Bosch saw though.

Reply to
A.M. Wood

Any chance you put a thin kerf blade on it? If the splitter is designed for a regular kerf (.125") and you put in a thin kerf (.10"), the work is going to bind on you.

Reply to
LRod