Bosch 5412L

I am in the market for a new 12" sliding compound miter saw. I have been using a DeWalt for about the last 10 years and am not really happy with it. I want a good quality saw that is very precise and has a laser. I also want the scales to be easy to read without parallax (I have to stand on a chair and get behind my DeWalt to read one of the scales). I have looked at the Bosch 5412L and it seems to be a good machine. Has anyone out there had any experience with this saw? Any other suggestions?
Thanks, Carol