Borrowed an e-camera

Greetings, Borrowed a digital camera from a friend today. Shot pics of projects I've posted about. If you give a hoot, they're on apbw.
--
"Keep your ass behind you."

Australopithecus scobis wrote:

I couldn't get them to display.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com

MT-newswatcher posted them and the one I tried to open showed up OK.
This is the first time I have ever posted picture binaries, so I am sure there are settings and tweaks that I don't know about. I see that the file sizes are larger than most on abpw; I apparently need to crank up the compression.
--
"Keep your ass behind you."

They show up fine here, but I'm also on the Mac platform, using Thoth as a newsreader.
Perhaps there's something in MT-Newswathcers preferences for Windows compatibility?
djb

I found a checkbox "Send with MIME" that I'll try tomorrow.
--
"Keep your ass behind you."

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 22:46:44 -0500, Australopithecus scobis

If you want, I can stick 'em on a webserver for you, just email them to me and they'll be up shortly.
Dave Hinz
Sun, Jun 13, 2004, 10:03pm (EDT-1) enalbor snipped-for-privacy@ALUMinum.MITten.EDU (Australopithecusscobis) says: Greetings, Borrowed a digital camera from a friend today. Shot pics of projects I've posted about. If you give a hoot, they're on apbw.
Posts are there, but all I could see was a little blank square.
JOAT Use your brain - it's the small things that count.