Bookshelves made from books

http://www.thisintothat.com/gallery/funniest.html
Number 6 is what made me think of this group. The dissertation title is great: "Woodworking as an Alternative Play Therapy Modality".
While #6 was 'cute' . . . did you look at the 'For Sale' menu ??
Only one, and 'Sold' at that. For $240 . . . now THAT's 'cute' !! {Maybe $5.oo at some 'thrift shop' for the books, a bit of epoxy and some 'Simple Green'-type cleaner, . . .}
Shaking my head in amazement, Ron Magen Backyard Boatshop

216.168.3.30:

That he used "Try and Stop Me", one of the funniest books in print, is simply a desicration. The man should be burned atop a pile of Readers Digest Condensed Books!