PING: David Eisan

Some three years ago IIRC, you posted pictures of a clock you made of cherry, then fumed with ammonia.

Would you mind reposting those photos, along with a description of your technique? Thanks much -- as I recall, the work was absolutely beautiful, and I wish I'd saved a copy of the pics.

Reply to
Doug Miller

There's a good article in the August issue of Fine Woodworking on ammonia fuming... Keith P.

Reply to
Salmo