BookCase Update and HDR Photog

Page 4 of 4
On 1/15/2010 12:38 PM, Chris Friesen wrote:

http://www.section179.org/section_179_deduction.html
Qualifying items:
http://www.section179.org/property_that_qualifies_for_section_179.html
I expect the Democrat controlled congress may water this down, if they stay in office.
Not a political slur/statemtn ... just a political fact of life due to the need for more government revenue wherever you can get it.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Thank you sir!!
I have the dry, IRS section 179 stuff filed away. And it is written in guv'mint language. This SO much better. I didn't know this was out there. Now I do. It will make it easier to communicate to some tax illiterate folks.
Looking it over, I didn't realize that the deduction was greatly increased last year and this year. There is no way they are going to keep those generous deductions inplace.

activity is some kinda criminal enterprise. And the Democrats think that way. Like we are getting away with something by investing in equipment to help our business. Their job is exort more money and kill incentives. Ya know, equal mediocrity for all. New equipment creates lots of jobs across the board for everybody.
On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:48:06 -0800 (PST), the infamous GarageWoodworks

OH, Brian. I'm so sorry. Did you drag the face on something? Will they sand out?
I see 3 horribly deep gouges in each of the front posts!
--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.

I was hoping nobody would notice. :^( Thanks a lot for pointing it out to everyone!