Bookcase project - further conundrums

Page 2 of 2
On Friday, January 11, 2013 6:29:31 AM UTC-8, Greg Guarino wrote:

Poly is not easily repairable. Kind of just not repairable. Lacquer or shellac is totally repairable. Semms like a pretty high-tone finish for a book-case but if you are doing it as a fine piece of furniture, I didn't see any mention of wax. I would have applied wax with the steel wool and buffed that out as a final finish.