BOGO borg clamp deal...

I was over at the BORG (HD) today and noticed that they have a buy-one-get-one-free deal on those one handed bar clamps (forgot the brand name). I have two in my shop and they are pretty nice.
The 12" one was about $20 ($10 with the rebate.)
Pretty hard to pass up. I did, but I think that I'll go back for another look.
Downside is that it is only one deal/household.
Lou