Board Layout Oversight :(

Finishing the back side of a drawer front and the grain 'popped' and looks incredible! Than I looked at the front-side and the same grain wasn't there! Damm it!! Not sure how I missed that one.
Ever happen to you?
P.S. Happy 4th!
--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Maybe you should now apply the finish to the front side of the drawer. ;~)

Do you finish the inside of your drawers?

Only the ones that I don't want to warp over time.
--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

If the drawer front is false or unusually larger it may warp.
Drawers that are built with strong joints will not warp because they are unfinished on the inside. Many prefer to not finish the insides so that the natural aroma, read that as cedar, will not be covered up and many do not want the long lingering smell of a finish in a closed container.