Blind Corner Cabinet revisited

I'm in the process of making this >>> http://www.kitchensource.com/cau/na-p0650mnl1.htm but I need the sliding hardware to complete the project. It cannot be a full drawer slide for obvious reasons you'll see when viewing the site. I'm thinking I may be able to use these >>> http://www.thehardwarehut.com/catalog-product.php?p_ref !462
Can anyone confirm they will work and/or suggest a place I can purchase the proper slides needed?
Thanks