BLADE SHARPENING

Could someone recommend a third party sharpening service? I live in Northwest Washington and am looking to get my Freud Glue Line Rip blade sharpened after cutting a couple hundred feet of white oak.

Thank you, Scott Pelo snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

Reply to
res0orrw

Leon

"res0orrw"

've used them. The blades came back flat and perfect. or The below are authorized Frued Service Centers Call them.

WASHINGTON Pro Tools

2238 James St. Bellingham 98225 360-733-7343

Air Electric Tool and Service

5518 E. Sprague St. Spokane 99212 509-534-3698

Teamcasa

My DeWalt and Freud blades came back cutting better than new. My Ridge Carbide blade has not needed sharpening yet.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski