BLADE SHARPENING

Could someone recommend a third party sharpening service? I live in Northwest Washington and am looking to get my Freud Glue Line Rip blade sharpened after cutting a couple hundred feet of white oak.
Thank you, Scott Pelo snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net
www.forrestblades.com

"res0orrw"

http://www.ridgecarbidetool.com/html/sharpening.htm
I've used them. The blades came back flat and perfect. or The below are authorized Frued Service Centers Call them.
WASHINGTON Pro Tools 2238 James St. Bellingham 98225 360-733-7343
Air Electric Tool and Service 5518 E. Sprague St. Spokane 99212 509-534-3698

www.ridgecarbidetool.com My DeWalt and Freud blades came back cutting better than new. My Ridge Carbide blade has not needed sharpening yet.