Black Sheep Web Site - New & Improved

Ladies & Gentlemen,
The newly remodeled Black Sheep web site is up and running. There will be ongoing construction including online shopping, so keep an occasional eye on it.
www.blacksheepwoodworks.com
Sy Kaplan Artist in Wood Pittsford, Vermont
Hey Sy,
I think my wife and I talked with you in Lake Placid, NY at a craft show. I recognize your work. Was that you? We talked about burls and where to get them.

That was me. Thanks for coming to the show. hope you had a good time in Lake Placid. I sure did.
Sy

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 17:10:38 -0400, "Black Sheep"

Very cool Sy. I'm assuming the fact that the "buy" links don't work is deliberate? (Yeah, I was curious about price).
Some very nice looking furniture.