Black ironwood or Leadwood (Krugiodendron ferreum)

I am looking for a place to get this wood but can't seem to find any. I live in Florida so you figure it would be easier. If anyone can help me that would be great.
Ryan
Try eBay Crafts > Home Arts & Crafts > Woodworking > search iron wood
On Oct 15, 10:20am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

On Oct 15, 1:20pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Local Rockler store (South Portland, Maine) had some turning squares and blocks.
John Martin